Christopher L. Madden
At Wesley, McGrail & Wesley, Christopher L. Madden is a trial lawyer that helps people obtain justice from powerful prosecutors and giant insurance companies.
In 2011, Chris began his career as a criminal defense attorney in Pensacola. There, he defended hundreds of cases involving charges ranging from second-degree misdemeanors to capital/life felonies, and appeared before most current local judges. While most cases resolved without a jury trial, when necessary, Chris excelled while in the courtroom, obtaining many remarkable jury trial verdicts.
In 2014, he was hired as an associate in the Pensacola office of a renowned civil litigation insurance defense firm, recently named one of U.S. News and World Report's “Best Law Firms.” Hired by insurance companies to defend national companies, local businesses, and individuals in lawsuits in State and Federal courts from Pensacola to Tallahassee, Chris litigated cases involving catastrophic personal injuries, car and trucking accidents, premises liability, wrongful death, and products liability.
Chris now uses his litigation and trial knowledge, experience, strategies, and skills to help people that have been injured, or charged with crimes.
When he is not in the courtroom, or his Fort Walton Beach office, Chris can be found with his wife and children, enjoying the Gulf Coast’s community and faith-based culture, people, food, and beaches.
Call Chris today to schedule a free consultation.
Areas of Practice
- 25% Criminal Defense
- 75% Personal Injury
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Florida, 2011
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 2014
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
- Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
- B.S. cum laude
- "The Public's Right to Access Discovery Materials: An Overview of Ohio Law Since Lowe" by Eleni Drakatos and Christopher L. Madden, Ohio Trial, Summer 2007, Volume 17
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Escambia Santa Rosa Bar Association , 2014 - Present
Past Employment Positions
- Cole, Scott & Kissane, P.A., Associate, 2014 - 2016
- Office of the Public Defender, First Judicial Circuit, Assistant Public Defender, 2011-2014