Pursuing Justice One Accident Victim At A Time
$11,200,000.00 jury verdict -16 year-old girl rendered a quadriplegic as a result of single car accident which struck a utility pole placed too closely to the roadway.
$2,576,712.40 total recovery from UM carrier following judge trial
$1,400,000.00 Settlement - Worker rendered quadriplegic after 20’ fall from ladder.
$1,312,700.00 Judge verdict - Fort Walton Beach chiropractor suffered several thoracic spine compression fractures after attic access stairs fell out of newly constructed townhome.
Michael V. McGrail is a partner in the law firm of Wesley, McGrail and Wesley. He began his legal career in 1993 and is admitted to practice law in the State of Florida and the U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida.
Mr. McGrail’s practice is limited solely to litigation matters. He represents clients who have been seriously injured through the fault of someone else. His practice is limited to personal injury, medical malpractice, wrongful death and insurance coverage disputes, as well as those who have been denied Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income. The law firm of Wesley, McGrail and Wesley is dedicated to representing clients throughout Northwest Florida who have been severely injured through no fault of their own. Whether it be representing a claimant at a Social Security administrative law hearing or trying a wrongful death claim in front a jury, Wesley, McGrail and Wesley will do everything to maximize your recovery and ensure that your case is handled with professionalism, integrity and dignity.
When Mr. McGrail gets time away from the office, he enjoys boating, working out, spending time with his family and attending Florida State Football games during the fall. He is married to his high school sweetheart and has three grown daughters. Mr. McGrail has been very involved in the local sports community, having spent many years as a soccer coach, team manager and is a member of the Fort Walton Beach Allsports Association and a Wuerffel Trophy Regional Representative. He is a member of the First United Methodist Church of Fort Walton Beach where he enjoys singing in the choir and working with the youth department.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Medical Malpractice
- Employment Law
- Florida, 1993
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama
- J.D. - 1993
- Honors: Dean's List
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
- B.S. - 1990
- Major: Criminology
- Okaloosa Walton Community College, Niceville, Florida
- A.S. - 1988
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Okaloosa-Walton Bar Association, Member
- Florida Justice Association, Eagle Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- National Organization of Social Security Claimant's Representatives, Sustaining Member
- All Sports Association of Fort Walton Beach, FL
- Wuerffel Trophy - Mid American Conference Regional Representative
- Krewe of Bowlegs, Fort Walton Beach, FL
- Workforce Connection, Inc., Board of Directors, 2002 to 2003
- Okaloosa Walton Seminole Boosters, President, 1995 to 1995
- First United Methodist Church, Fort Walton Beach, FL