Pursuing Justice One Accident Victim At A Time
$11,200,000.00 jury verdict -16 year-old girl rendered a quadriplegic as a result of single car accident which struck a utility pole placed too closely to the roadway.
$2,576,712.40 total recovery from UM carrier following judge trial
$1,400,000.00 Settlement - Worker rendered quadriplegic after 20’ fall from ladder.
$1,312,700.00 Judge verdict - Fort Walton Beach chiropractor suffered several thoracic spine compression fractures after attic access stairs fell out of newly constructed townhome.
- Many drunk drivers in Florida become repeat offenders
- How can Florida drivers protect themselves from uninsured motorists?
- Head-on accident claims life of well-respected Northwest Florida basketball coach
- Jury awards Milton man $12.6 million in truck accident lawsuit
- Engine defect could be to blame in fatal Orange County crash