Trucking Company Negligence
Truck accidents can be caused by many problems – poor decision-making by a tired truck driver, faulty brakes, distracted driving or other factors – but some of them are the fault of the company that owns or operates the vehicle or manages the trucker. When a trucking company’s negligence causes someone’s injury or death on the road, injured people and their families can sue that trucking company for damages.
If you or a loved one was seriously hurt in an accident with an 18-wheeler, a tractor-trailer or another commercial vehicle, the attorneys of Wesley, McGrail & Wesley can help you understand your legal rights – and guide you regarding what to do next. If you are entitled to compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages or wrongful death, we may be able to represent you in maximizing that compensation and holding negligent parties accountable for their actions.
Bringing Claims Against Irresponsible Trucking Companies
Based in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, the personal injury lawyers of Wesley, McGrail & Wesley handle serious truck accident cases in and around the Florida Panhandle. We can assist you if your case involves:
- A truck that collided with a passenger vehicle, motorcycle, bicyclist or pedestrian
- A trucking company’s failure to make sure a driver had adequate rest – federal laws prohibit a driver being on the road more than a certain number of hours per day
- Improper vehicle maintenance related to tires, brakes or other parts of a truck, or inadequate or falsified maintenance logs
- An oversized load that made a truck hard to control on a highway or road
- Failure to supervise or run a proper background check on a driver with a dangerous driving record
Every case is different. Seek legal advice before talking to an insurance adjuster or accepting a settlement.
Contact Us For A Free Accident Consultation
You deserve top-tier legal representation that can secure maximum compensation.